Solo Adventure Tips:
West to the Asian Games Village, East Road of the 4th North Ring Road
How to Get There?
1.Take Loop Subway to Gu Lou Da Jie (the Avenue of the Drum Tower) and transfer to Bus No. 819,
2.Take Loop subway to Andingmen and transfer to Bus No. 407, 345, 55, 315, 344, 727, 845, 919, 804 or 618,
1. 90 Yuan for the whole garden;
2) 60 Yuan for the northern Garden or Southern Garden
8: 30 am to 6: 00 pm, the Northern Garden is open throughout the year while the southern Garden is open from April to November
1. Food and Beverage: The restaurants inside the park offer authentic food of the different ethnic groups in China.
2. Highlights of the park: 1) In the Southern Garden one can try the one kilometer sightseeing cruise at the cost of 10 Yuan per person for about 10 minutes; 2) One kilometer sightseeing electric car tour, 5 Yuan per person, start from the Village of Tujia People; 3) Walk on the 30 meters high Wangtian (looking up to the heaven) Tree, the tree is 300 meters in length on which one can see the Olympic Park and obtain a panorama of the whole garden.
3. All the ethnic villages and exhibition halls of the park provide guiding and explanations in several languages. Crutches (50 Yuan for deposit), wheelchairs and consignment are complimentary (500 Yuan for deposit) in the park.