Activities: visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City
The Forbidden City
In the morning your tour guide will pick you up from hotel on departure time (during 7:00 - 8:00 am), and then drive to the Tiananmen Square (30 minutes) - the biggest city center square in the world, and then visit the Forbidden City, along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. It is the largest ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years' history in the world.
Tips: Your tour guide will contact you for the exact departure time the day before your departure date.
About 12:30 pm - 13:30 pm
Activities: lunch time (Cloisonne restaurant)
After that, we'll drive to the Cloisonne restaurant nearby the Mutianyu Great Wall and having a typical Chinese lunch (50 minutes).
About 14:00 pm - 18:00 pm
Activities: visit Mutianyu Great Wall
Mutianyu Great Wall
In the afternoon you'll sightseeing on the most famous part of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section, for 2 hours.
Finally you'll be transfered back to your hotel.
* You'll visit 2 shops in this itinerary. No forced-shopping at all!
* Please confirm with us if it is available before making payment.
* Visitors need to take a ferry bus into the scenic area. The cost of the ferry bus, as well as the cable car, is not include in this package tour.
Your information about name, passport number and nationality is required to get Forbidden City tickets. Please provide them after you pay.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* Price per Person in US Dollars 1 Person $ 123 The price may change during some festivals including Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid- Autumn Day and National Day (1st-7th October).
* The price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
* An extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier than 09:00 or later than 19:00.
Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
Meal as specified in the itinerary
Shared transfer between your hotel and scenic spots
A shared English tour guide
A licensed shared driver
Service charges & government taxes
Airfare/train tickets/hotel/China visa
Any meals not listed above
Tips to the tour guide and driver
Personal expenses such as drinks, shopping and attractions not listed in the itinerary
Excess baggage charges and travel insurance
Extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier 09:00 or later than 19:00.