About 7:30 am - 12:00 am
Activities: hotel pick up, visit Mutianyu Great Wall
Your tour guide will pick you up at about 7:30 am to the destination - Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huairou County, about 80 kilometers northeast of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved sections of the Great Wall, Mutianyu Great Wall stretches from Juyongguan Pass in the west to Gubeikou Gateway in the east.
(Your tour guide will contact you for the exact departure time the day before your departure date).
Tips: Please wear comfortable shoes and sun glasses.
About 12:30 pm - 13:30 pm
Activities: lunch time
Your tour guide will take you to a local Chinese restaurant nearby to enjoy the lunch time.
About 14:00 pm - 16:00 pm
Activities: way back to your hotel in Beijing
You will be taken back to your hotel after the lunch.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day and National Day (1st-7th Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
- Meal as specified in the itinerary
- Shared transfer between your hotel and scenic spots
- A shared English tour guide
- A licensed shared driver
- Service charges & government taxes
- Airfare/train tickets/hotel/China visa
- Any meals not listed above
- Tips to the tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses such as drinks, shopping and attractions not listed in the itinerary
- Excess baggage charges and travel insurance
- Extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier 09:00 or later than 19:00.