The day before the trip
1. The day before the trip, your guide will contact you before 9:30pm to confirm the pick-up time for the next day; make sure you leave us a valid contact number.
2. In the event of an emergency, or the guide did not contact you, please call us at (86)-135- 5733- 5293.
3. Your tour itinerary may be revised if any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control arise, which make the tour inadvisable because of the risks involved (for example, inclement weather).
7:30 – 8:00: Pick up from your hotel in Guilin or in Yangshuo; there may be a short wait time due to collecting group members staying at different hotels.
Important to Know
1. Pick-up time depends on the distance to your hotel
2. Free hotel collection and drop-off areas are within the urban areas of Guilin and Yangshuo.
3. If your hotel is outside downtown, you can take a taxi to the appointed hotel. Don't forget to leave us the details of the hotel where you will be staying.
4. Your Provided Transportation is an air-conditioned van, equipped with space seats and seat-belts. You will have a licensed driver with over 5 year driving experience.
8:30 – 10:00 Transfer to Transfer to Yangdi Wharf
10:00-10:50 Take a Raft Ride on the Most Popular Part of the Li River, Yangdi - Nine-Horse Painted Hill
You will take a 1 1/2 hours drive to Yangdi Wharf where you will enjoy a private raft trip. The trip will last for 1 hour and starts from Yangdi, then to Nine Horse Painted Hill, take a ferry cross the river side and meet your driver after drop-off.
You can see the landscape on the back of a 20 Yuan banknote; hold the note in your hand while you are rafting by the same background. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, and lumbering water buffalo pulling carts or cooling off their stunning hulk in the river.
11:00 – 12:30: Xianggong Hill, where you will have a splendid aerial perspective of the Hills and the Li River from the Peak of Xianggong Hill
Xianggong Hill where you will find the best place for taking photos of the breathtaking views along the Li River. It’s about a 10-15 minute walk up stone steps to get to the top of Xianggong Hill. You’ll have a fine opportunity to watch the Li River streaming around at a right-angled bend as the sun rises in the background.
The mountain has comfortable stone steps leading to the mountain top, but if you have problems walking, we suggest skipping this.
12:30 – 14:30 Transfer to Secret Garden Restaurant and have a local family-style lunch
15:00 – 16:30 Transfer to Yangshuo and go biking in Yangshuo Countryside
Biking is the most enjoyable and memorable way to acquaint yourself with Yangshuo. You can get up real close to authentic Chinese farming life, enjoy spectacular landscape, and watch farmers tending their fields. Wave at the farmers as you bike by, and they will wave back!
16:30 – 18:00 Transfer back to your hotel in Guilin or drop you off at the West Street in Yangshuo, finish your tour in one day!
If you stay in Guilin, your driver will take you back to Guilin and drop you off at your hotel.