Guilin is more than landscape, this tour will illustrate culture absorb by visiting ancient villages, Guilin rice noodle processing center, and combine with the nature sites visit, explore cave and stroll around the most beautiful lakes winds around the city.
Highlights of this tour:
Going back to ancient times by visit untouched Xiong village Acknowledge how rice noodle producing and saver your taste bud on lunch.
Explorer grotesque stalactite and stalemate in Reed Flute Cave Stroll around the ancient water cycling system of four lakes.
Available at every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Not avilible on China National Day during Oct. 1st - Oct. 7th.
The night before the trip
Our guide will contact you before 9:30pm for ensure the exact pick up time, just make sure you leave us a valid contact number. Any emergency or the guide do not contact you in the real time, please call us at 86-13557335293.
You tour itinerary will adjust due to the weather condition and any force majeure base on your agreement.
7:30 – 8:00: Pick up from your hotel in Guilin or in Yangshuo at appointment time and place; and may wait for collecting other group members from other hotel.
- 1. The pickup time is subject to the distance of the hotel.
- 2. The free hotel collection and drop-off areas will be within the urban areas of Guilin and Yangshuo. If the hotel you stay outside downtown, can take a taxi to the appointed hotel. So leave us the detail of your hotel is necessary.
- 3. The transportation we provide is air-conditioning van, space seat with seat-belt, our driver is licensed with over 5 year driving experience.
08:00am-11:00am, drive to Xiongcun Village and visit the ancient town around
Xiong Village is located in the east of Guilin which will takes 1 1/2 hours drive there, the village has more than one thousand years and was been a popular market place and flourish town but now it faded as time went by.
11am–1pm Visit Guilin Rice Noodle Culture Center and Enjoy Rice Noodles for Lunch
Then back to the city for visiting Guilin rice noodle culture center, rice noodle is daily food for guiliness that lasted for thousands of years, and you will get to see and try how rice noodle processing, recognize verity of ingredient for making noodle sauce. Of course, savor your taste bud for lunch.
1pm–3pm,visit the magnificent formation on Reed Flute Cave
This is a magnificent cave with very diverse formations. There is also a light show inside; It was a welcome break from the heat of the summer day as the caves are a constant cool temperature.
There are climbing steps leads to the cave located on the middle of the mountains. For people have walking problem, we suggest to hire a seat-down chair carry you up and through the cave, extra fee needed.
The cave slippery in the deep inside, the water dropping from the ceiling in the rainy day, while also steps inside the cave. good walking shoes are necessary.
3pm-5pm stroll around ancient waterways for best scenic walks, tour ends
Quiet stone pathways around the lakes dotted with long corridors, waterside pavilions, pagodas, ancient buildings including the 1000 year old South City Gate, old banyan trees, and a variety of designs of famous bridges from around the world zig zagging over to small islands. It’s a lovely classical scene perfect for a leisurely stroll.
Tour ends in the waterfall hotel, which you can choose to continue to walk to the Zhengyang pedestrian street or back to your hotel.
Optional activities at night:
Four lake cruise: at night all the buildings, trees and stones at edge of the lake are lit up, it is worthwhile to cruise along the lakes, enjoy peaceful moments of life.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* Price per Person in US Dollars 1 Person $ 123 The price may change during some festivals including Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid- Autumn Day and National Day (1st-7th October).
* The price is subject to change based on exchange rate.
* An extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier than 09:00 or later than 19:00.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
- Meal as specified in the itinerary
- Shared transfer between your hotel and scenic spots
- A shared English tour guide
- A licensed shared driver
- Service charges & government taxes
- Airfare/train tickets/hotel/China visa
- Any meals not listed above
- Tips to the tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses such as drinks, shopping and attractions not listed in the itinerary
- Excess baggage charges and travel insurance
- Extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier 09:00 or later than 19:00.