This is a world’s UNESCO heritage tour to the southern China, immerse in the Karst landscape of towering peaks when cruise on Li River, cycling in Yangshuo countryside and see the real local farming life, take a train from Guilin the its neighboring city of Zhangjiajie, see the Avatar Hallelujah Mountains, experience the world’s longest glass bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, this would be a great chance to get in touch with the nature beauty.
Let yourself be lulled by the charm of the Karst landscape of Guilin
Take an authentic and intimate ride through Countryside in Yangshuo
Prove your bravery by standing on the world’s largest glass bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon
Thrilling bus ride up/down between the 999 steps up the Stairway to Heaven and 99 bends from Tianmen Mountain
Arrive in Guilin, your guide welcome you at the arrival hall in the airport. Transfer and check-in to your hotel, the guide will introduce the things to do/eat nearby your hotel if hand out by your own.
Good to Know:
1. You flights/trains to Guilin is not included in this tour. You can book by your own, or our travel advisor can help you to reserve it at the best price.
2. Guilin is quite safety and relatively low crime city, as the tourists like other countries in the world, should take precautions and use common sense, particularly around the tourist areas and in crowded places like markets.
Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Daxu Ancient Town
Tour to the essence of the city, your guide will tell you the interesting story behind the buildings.
You decide the starting time. Meet your guide in the hotel lobby after breakfast.
Your trip starts from Daxu Ancient Town (38km from downtown), famed as the trade center by its flourish waterway. Nowadays the small town preserves this place so people could still see how it is like. A visit to the local resident Mr. Zhou’s family, sit down and listen to the fun story of this town.
Ride back to visit Reed Flute Cave, inside you can see the dramatically-lit on numerous stalactites and stalagmites, you can make out all the imaginative figures.
The last is Elephant Trunk Hill, the simple of Karst landscape, a great place for a shooting a master piece. Climbing up to the hill for panoramic the city views around.
Lunch in a local delightfully restaurant, major serve authentic Guilinese food.
Good to Know:
1. Considerably crowded in the major sites of city, your guide knows what the best travel route is for avoid tourist crowds and see the best possible views, also find out the great angle for photography.
2. The Reed Flute Cave situated in the half way of mountain, visitors should walk up around 100 steps to the entrance, inside the cave would expected the up and down stone steps and at certain part is slippery cause the water dropping from the ceiling, but it also have place to sit down and rest at the open area.
Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo, Yangshuo Countryside Cycling
Start the trip a bit early at 8:00am for catch the Li River Cruise boat, 50 minutes drive from your hotel. The view of mountains are gorgeous, you can stand on the top deck to taking a wonderful pictures, the scenery you may familiar from TV channel or magazine.
After 4 hours cruise you will arrive at Yangshuo, a lovely town full of exotic atmosphere, rent a bike ride through the idyll countryside for see the China’s real farming life and stunning landscape.
Stay overnight in Yangshuo.
Good to Know:
1. It provided simple lunch of Chinese food on the boat.
2. Impression of Sanjie Liu Night Show is strong recommend as an optional activity, it tells the love story of the fairy folk singer of Sanjieliu and life of local minority, the show present in the open air with the Karst formation peaks as backdrop. Ask your guide to book the tickets if you interested.
Guilin to Changsha by Train No. G1504 (Guilin Railway Station - Changsha Nan (south) Railway Station) Dep 12:28 - Arr 16:04,Changsha to Zhangjiajie by Train No. T8322 (Changsha Railway Station - Zhangjiajie Railway Station) Dep 18:32 - Arr 22:58
Our guide and driver will escort you from Yangshuo to Guilin, Train station Transfer (Guilin), Train station Transfer (Changsha), Train station Transfer (Changsha), Train station Transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Take a bullet train to Changsha G1504 (12:08-16:04) from Guilin Train Station, the guide pick you up in the railway station and take a private transfer to Changsha South Railway , board on the K-train to Zhangjiajie G8322 (18:32-22:58).
You Zhangjiajie guide and driver will pick you up at the railway station.
Good to Know:
1. Zhangjiajie is a small city, the hotels under 4-star are average, do not pay to much expectation on the level of service and quality food.
2. The hotels we recommended for you are what we through fully-selected from 400 hotels in Zhangjiajie with good location, English spoken stuff, and western buffet breakfast.
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Bailong Sightseeing Elevator, Mt.Tianzishan, Yuanjiajie
Today’s tour in northwest of Zhangjiajie - Wulinyuan Senic Area, first to the Tianzi Mountain, take a cable car up to the top of mountain (6 people in a cab), you can see the vast with dramatic towering rock columns from the cabs.
Stroll around the mountains then head to Yuanjiaje, the movie of Avatar inspired by this mountain views, your guide will find a best location for you take a picture of these unique rock formation.
Then to Bailong Elevator- the world’s highest sighseing elevator that attracts visitor from all over the world vying to see it. Lunch arrange in one of the Wulinyuan restaurants.
Good to Know:
1. Again, it's pack toes to heels in the hotspots, but the guide knows the good travel route and the best time visit for avoid crowds.
2. Don’t try to get close to the monkeys especially carrying a plastic bag in your hand, they may think you have food and grab it.
Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon with Glass Bridge, Baofeng Lake
We will visit Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon which is located in the northeastern of Zhangjiajie, first to experience the World’s longest Glass Bridge, it is scary that you can see the deep canyon from your feet, now is your time to prove your brave.
Go down to have a nice walk around the canyon, take a boat ride in Baofeng Lake, it is relaxing and you get to see all the rock formations in the lake, with a couple of Tujia natives singing folk songs.
Good to Know:
Wearing a shoes cover are required when walk on the bridge.
Tianmen Mountain Glass Walkway, Tianmen Mountain including one way trip cable car and shuttle bus, Tianmenshan Cable car, Transfer to Airport or Train Station for Departure, Airport Transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Today we will touring in Zhangjiajie downtown – Tianmen Mountain Scenic Area, take world’s longest cable car from city center up to the top of Tianmen Mountain (28 minutes), up the the 999 steps Stairway to Heaven, inside of the mountain, the exhilarating and terrifying cliff walks on the glass bottom, you need to wear shoes cover to walk in.
Then take a shuttle bus ride down through 99 bends road to the city, it was another exciting experience of the tour.
After tour, your guide will take you to the airport/train station for your onward destination.
What's Included & Excluded
Meals listed in the itinerary.
Private English-speaking guide and driver.
Hotels listed in the itinerary.
Service Charge & Taxes.
China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees.
Excess Baggage Charges.
Any meals that are not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
Single Room Supplement.
Our local experts are always ready to create you a hassle-free tour. Get an authentic experience by contacting one of our travel advisors.