Home > China Travel News > Visa Extension in beijing

Visa Extension in beijing

Published by  James%5Fchina at 2010/12/8;

Visa Extension  
L (Tourist) Visa Extension for 1 or 2 months;
L (Tourist) Visa Extension for 6 or 12 months; only for visas visiting relatives;
F (Business) Visa Extension for 3/6/12 months with 1/2/multiple entries;
Z (Work) Visa extension (including the extension of Alien Employment Working Permit and Residence Permit);
X (Student) Visa Extension for 6/12 months with multiple entries.

F visa extension is much more flexible. Generally, there are three kinds of ways for extension:

F ---- three months extension (0/one entry)
F ----six months extension (1/2/multi entry)
F ----one year extension (multi entry)
L visa extension(5working days)
Documents required for extending L visa:
1、The passport with the vaild visa
2、Colorful pics in 2 inch and white background
3、The temporary residence permit
4、 bank deposit (you should deposit21.000rmb or 3000 US dollars) 

For the time being, L visa can be also extended for 3 months, but only under the following circumstances:
L visa has never been extended before, or just only extended for one time
L visa which has been extended for twice can not extended for 3 months again, L visa holder should go out of China to apply for a new visa, or either choose to do L to F conversion.

Contact PersonJames
Website: www.thatischina.com
Tel: +86-10-58156222 ext.-123
Cell Phone:138 1030 4060
MSN: zhants2008@hotmail.com
ADD:  Room707-708,CYTS PlazaNo.5 DongZhimenSouthAvenue,Dongcheng District, Beijing,China  
  (Subway: Dongzhimen stop, D Exit)

Interesting to Know

Why Group Travel?Tailor-making China Tours

Travel Confidently with Us


10,000 Satisfied Customers


50 Years in China Travel Industry


Quick Response within 24 hours


Secured Online Payment


Group Tours with Solo Adventure


No Hidden Fees and No Traps