J China Visa

J-1 visa is issued to the resident journalists in China and J-2 visa is issued to the reporters who come to China to have a provisional interview for a short period of time. The applicants of J-visa should bring forth the approval letters or cables of the sections in charge in China. Besides, the resident journalists have to present the physical examination certificates (The local physical examination is only valid in Singapore Central Hospital).

For an authentic travel experience, contact one of our travel advisors. Our local experts are always ready to create a hassle-free tour for you.

 Tailor-made My Trip