Located at the mouth of the Yangtze River, Shanghai is adjacent to Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces. It is a great destination to enjoy a visa-free transit travel.
Experiences not to be missed in Shanghai:
- The Shanghai Tower- the second tallest building in the world, offers a spectacular bird’s-eye view of Shanghai city;
- The landmark Oriental Pearl TV Tower provides a romantic dinner at the 267-Meter Revolving Restaurant;
- The Bund at night gives you a dreamlike promenade;
- The old alleys and Former French Concession show Shanghai’s local life and hidden past;
- The neighboring water towns is a perfect weekend getaway…