4-Day Shanghai Relaxing Tour
Shanghai has two perspectives for you: good old days in Zhujiajiao Ancient Town and thriving today in downtown Shanghai. Take 4 days to know better about this beautiful city.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Wander in Shanghai's water town-Zhujiajiao Water Town
- Visit essential attractions including the Bund and the Yuyuan Garden
- Have a trip to modern Shanghai consisting of Xintiandi and Tianzifang
- Les Suites Orient Bund Shanghai (5-star) / Sunrise On The Bund (4-star) / Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai (3-star)
Upon your arrival at Shanghai airport, you will meet up with your Shanghai tour guide, who will introduce this charming city on the way to the hotel. Check-in upon arrival and take some time for adjusting yourself to jet lag.
- Breakfast and lunch
Shanghai wasn't born a modern city as it looks like today. Some ancient charms still can be reached outside Shanghai, like in Zhujiajiao Ancient Town.
Here you will visit Tongtianhe (an ancient pharmacy), the historic Post Office, Yanyitang Art Gallery, the Chenghuang Temple, Shanghai Handicraft Exhibition Hall, Shanghai Quanhua Art Gallery, Yuanjin Temple, and Kezhi Garden. Have lunch in this waterfront town.
In the afternoon, when you get back to Shanghai downtown, you will visit another part that keeps yesterday much alive: The Former French Concession. Get to Xintiandi and Tianzifang and have fun walking or shopping.
Good to Know
- As a recommended night activity on Trip Advisor, ERA Time Acrobatic Show has a whole package to wow you.
- At some of the stores in Tianzifang, you can make your own favorite handicraf like a coffee mug or scarf.
- Breakfast and lunch
Get to the top of the city at the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and visit the interesting Shanghai History Museum inside the tower. Have lunch in a local restaurant.
Take a free walk along Shanghai Old Street and visit City God Temple which is a Taoist temple.
After a walk along Shanghai's postcard icon The Bund, you will be free at night and can explore the city by your own.
Our guide and driver will transfer you to the airport for your departure. If you'd like some extra legs somewhere outside Shanghai or other places in China, please let us know.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
from US $ p/p