How to Plan a 1- Day Trip to Visit Panda in Chengdu Bifeng Valley
Last updated by elysees at 2016/4/5; Destinations: Chengdu; Yaan
What to do in Bifeng Valley
- There are more than 300 cute pandas living in Bifeng Valley. You may see pandas in a lot of parks but barely see dozens of pandas or baby pandas. In here, you can not only see them, but also play with and touch them.
- In summer, Bifeng Valley is one of the best places to avoid heat in Chengdu.
How to get to Bifeng Valley
Take through bus in Chengdu Passenger Transportation Center (New South Gate Bus Station) in Chengdu to Bifeng Valley. Visitors can take bus No. 6, 28, 49, 55 or 301 to this center.
Ticket price: 46 yuan.
Departure time: 07:30, 08:10, 08:50, 09:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:05, 11:40, 12:15, 12:50, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30, 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00, 18:30, 19:00 and 19:30. A bus departs to Bifeng Valley from Chengdu Passenger Transportation Center almost every half an hour.
Ticket price of Bifeng Valley Scenic Spot: 118 yuan including Panda Base
Ticket price of Wild Animal Park: 150 yuan
Bifeng Valley Scenic Spot
In Bifeng Valley, falls are attractions you would want to see. There are more than 50 falls in here. Bailongtan Fall’ s height is 30 meters and width is over 10 meters. When water pours into pool, a large amount of sprays fly into sky like water curtain.
During 60 years, 18 pandas from here have been sent to other countries as national gifts to make more people know such adorable animal. You can see cute pandas sitting on trees play with each other or eating their food - bamboos.
Wild Animal Park
You will sit in a sightseeing bus into this park and get close to those wild beasts which you can hardly access to before. Some animals like bears who like eating very much may grip the iron bars of the bus to see what inside. But lions and tigers are not that curious as bears. They idly lie on the ground and ignore what buses around them. The atmosphere here between people and animals is harmonious.
How to go back from Bifeng Valley to Chengdu
Take bus to Ya’an at Bifengxia Reception Center before 16:30. Then take bus at Ya’an Tourism Bus Center to Chengdu.
1- Day Trip to Visit Panda in Chengdu Bifeng Valley
Duration: approximate 8 to 9 hours
Price Inclusion and Exclusion
2 - 3 Person
4 - 5 Person
6 - 9 Person
10 - 15 Person
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meal as specified in the itinerary.
- Private transfer or travel coach between your hotel and scenic spots.
- A private English-speaking guide or shared tour guide .
- Licensed private or shared driver.
- Service charges & government taxes.
- Hotel,Entry flight/train,China visa
- Tips to the tour guide and driver.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, shopping and attractions that are not listed in the itinerary.
- Price differences during special holidays (Chinese New Year, May 1st and National Day).
- Prices differences caused by exchange rate differed.