One Day Panda Base and Giant Buddha Seat in Coach Tour
The one-day coach tour will illustrate the best of Chengdu, you are not only getting an opportunity to see the lovely giant panda in Chengdu Panda Base, but also the Giant Buddha in Leshan city, It has been the largest stone-carved sitting Buddhist statue in the world so far.
Tour Departure Dates:
- April to November: Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday are fixed departure dates are requiring a minimum of 2 people. Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday are requiring a minimum of 2 people, if less than 5 in your group, an extra charge of CNY80 per person is required.
- December to March: Tour available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, are requiring a minimum of 2 people, if less than 5 in your group, extra charge CNY 80 per person is required. Should confirm with your travel specialist.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- Face to face see Leshan Giant Buddha.
- Seeing curt Giant Panda play with each other.
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by your English-speaking tour guide for your one-day tour who will contact you for the exact departure time the day before your tour. Later you'll visit Panda Breeding and Research Center to see the lovely pandas. Of course, no visit to the Base would be worthwhile without seeing the pandas actually residing there! In fact, seeing giant pandas in Sichuan Province is selected as one of the Top 10 Things to Do in China. Currently, the Base is home to over 108 pandas and has excellent resources for breeding and nursing.
Have lunch on your own.
- Spend $10 per person being arranged to a local restaurant for the traditional Sichuan food.
After lunch, you'll visit the Leshan Giant Buddha which is the largest stone-carved sitting Buddhist statue in the world so far. There are 2 ways to visit: walk up and down or take a boat ride around for visit. The path up and down was narrow and on the edge of the mountain, a bit challenging for visitors. The guide will escort the guests who choose to climb the mountain.
Tour ends near Tianfu square.
- You can choose an optional tour to take a boat trip （extra fee needed） instead of down and up the many steps, avoiding the long queue and large crowds. Take a boat trip by yourself, but need to wait for the guide and other guests for 1 or 1 1/2 hours as taking a boat is faster than climbing. Back to Chengdu together with the same bus/van.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
- Meal as specified in the itinerary
- Shared transfer between your hotel and scenic spots
- A shared English tour guide
- A licensed shared driver
- Service charges & government taxes
from US $ p/p