Terms And Conditions
The use of the chinatravel.com website indicates that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. After receiving your payment, we’ll send a link for you to fill in your passport information, only once. If you need to fill in the information for separate trips, please tell us and we will send you extra links.
2. YOU MUST CHECK the passport information you supply and make sure it is correct. Otherwise, you may not be issued with your ticket(s) and may incur extra fees. In that case, you will be solely responsible.
3. It is your responsibility to have a valid passport and (if necessary) visa.
China Travel provides clear details about the expected payment on a booking, including Deposit & Final payment, ways to pay: PayPal, credit cards, and wire transfer.
Deposit & Final payment
A deposit that is equal to 10% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking with China Highlights Travel. The full &/or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your China tour. Should the tour be booked within 30 days before departure for your China tour, full payment is required.
Methods of Payment We Accept
- 1. Visa or Master Card secure online payment via PayPal
- 2. Visa or Master Card by email
- 3. Wire transfer.
Cash payment, travelers' checks, and company checks are applicable upon special request, but personal checks cannot be accepted.
Click here to see the "Methods of PaymentPayment Center" page to know more.
Step 1: Click the PayPal button on the page after you have successfully submitted your flight booking, or click the Paypal links in the confirmation email. You will be taken to secure the PayPal website.
The following cancellation penalties are assessed according to the number of days between the date we receive your written cancellation notice and your departure date.
1. 14 or more days before departure – 100 % refund of all monies paid excluding full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable + penalties charged by hotels, airlines and rail if applicable.
2. 7 to 13 days before departure – 90 % refund of all monies paid excluding the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable + penalties charged by hotels, airlines, and rail if applicable.
3. 3 to 6 days before departure – 50 % refund of all monies paid excluding the full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable + penalties charged by hotels, airlines, and rail if applicable.
4. 2 to 0 days before departure – no refund.
5. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price. In addition, we are unable to refund any money for unused services after the trip has commenced, whether due to your unwillingness/inability to participate, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
1. China Travel provides you with tailor-made itineraries. Occasionally these can be adjusted to meet your demands. We can adjust your itinerary for free if you change to alternatives of EQUAL STANDARD AND QUALITY.
2. Please note that otherwise, any extra payments caused by your changes will be added, including extra fares and ticket prices.
3. If you want to make a big change in your itinerary involving train or air tickets, you should first discuss it with your travel advisor. Any additional fees will depend on the dates you are traveling.
1. You are not allowed to bring too much cash when entering China – no more than ￥20,000 would be best. It is recommended that you enter with a small amount of cash and then use ATM or credit card in China.
2. China Travel provides free of charge China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance up to a maximum of $29,000 as part of our package, covering only accidents that happen in China. We still highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your own country.
See details about Travel Insurance from China Pacific Insurance (Group) Company.
1. China Travel shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property as a result of intervention by third parties, weather, theft, sickness, strike, acts of government or other authorities, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, force majeure, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or anything else beyond our control.
2. China Travel reserves the right to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure, if necessary, due to unexpected conditions.
3. China Travel reserves the right to alter or delete any content published on its websites for any reason, without prior notice.
4. China Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions of tours in whole or in part, for any reason without notice at any time.
Please be noted:
1. You are over 18 years old.
2. You are solely responsible for any content you post on our website: including screen names, text information, graphics, photos, videos, profiles or links.
3. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your screen name.
4. You are strictly forbidden to upload any content that contains viruses, insults, threats, political abuse, or pornography.
Traveling safely is always our priority. By carefully selecting vehicles and drivers, we are much sure that the car we use during your China tour will meet up your requirements. All vehicles are air-conditioned and have comfortable seats. In China, the minibusses have seatbelts in the first and second rows. Coaches usually do not have seatbelts.
We always provide a larger vehicle so that you have ample room to relax; our drivers are selected for their driving ability and knowledge. Similar vehicles are used throughout China, but we have listed the main cities below with the vehicles used.
- The vehicles will be assigned for you based on the final confirmation of the size and the itinerary for your tour.
- If you have any specific requirements, please let us know ahead of time.
- The largest vehicle holds 49 passengers.
We select specified local Chinese restaurants which are very popular among the local Chinese people. By moving from city to city during the tour, our guests can sample food that has local characteristics spicy, light, saltier, and so on.
Many tour operators use only tourist restaurants which are cheaper and save time on waiting as all meals are ordered in advance. On a rare occasion, China Travel has to use a tourist restaurant. This is done when a scenic spot is far away from the city or no suitable local restaurants are available.
Please understand that this is only done when no other option is available. The budget was tested by our previous clients, extra is not necessary at 98% situation.
All Chinese hotels will ask you for a deposit upon check-in. The amount required will vary, which may range from RMB 100 a night to RMB 800 per night. Hotels in Beijing charge the highest deposits.
The deposit can be paid in cash or by credit card. The hotel will process the credit card transaction and then process a credit at check out. A receipt is issued for cash deposits and you must present the receipt to obtain the refund of the deposit when you check out. The deposit is to cover minibar usage or similar usage of the chargeable items in the room or damage to the room.