Hangzhou is renowned as “Paradise on Earth”. The West Lake is symbolic of this city, listed as 12 superb sunset spots around the world at CNN’s pick. Besides nature spots and profound history, Hangzhou is considered the city of the future. You will get to see how Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba change Hangzhou.
China Travel focuses on exclusive activities such as Longjing tea village and culture experience, discovering Alibaba, and cutting-edge China.
Exclusive Local Experiences for Enriching Hangzhou Tour
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by "Wechat Moments": we share lasted travel news and fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.
Hangzhou Tour FAQs
1. How to Get to Hangzhou?
Hangzhou has an extensive transportation network connected all over China. Traveling to Hangzhou can easy reached by high-speed trains, flights, and buses.
Shanghai to Hangzhou: over 100 high-speed (CRH) trains from Shanghai Hongqiao Station to Hangzhou East Station every day from 6 am to 9:30 pm.
Suzhou to Hangzhou: 30 trains high-speed (CRH) trains every day from Suzhou North Station/Suzhou Station to Hangzhou East Station from 6:42 am to 6:53 pm.
Huangshan to Hangzhou: 18 trains depart between Huangshan and Hangzhou East every day from 5:52 am to 8:35 pm, and the trip takes 2 hours.
There are also trains from Guangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu, and everywhere in between
Hangzhou Airport opened air routes to 203 cities in China and 32 countries in the world.
2. What is the time to visit Hangzhou?
Hangzhou enjoys a subtropical monsoon climate with four distinct seasons, which are warm and humid. Spring (March and April) and Autumn (September to October) are considering the best times to travel to Hangzhou. In Spring blossoms are in full bloom, and in Autumn it gradually turns cool.
3. 144-Hour Visa-free Transit Policy for Hangzhou?
The cities of Hangzhou qualify 144-Hour Visa-free Transit.
Apply visa-free in 4 steps:
- 1. Inform your airline at the check-in that you intend to transit without a visa in China and collect your onward ticket.
- 2. Fill in the arrival and departure cards (can be done on flights).
- 3. After arrival, find the dedicated counter/lane and apply for the 72-hour visa-free transit. If approved, your passport will get a stay permit stamp or sticker showing your permitted duration of stay.
- 4. Claim your luggage, go through customs, and leave the airport as normal.