Hangzhou renown as “Paradise on Earth”. The West Lake is symbolic of this city, listed as 12 superb sunset spots around the world at CNN’s pick. Besides nature spots and profound history, Hangzhou considered as the city of future. You will get to see how Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba change Hangzhou.
China Travel focus on exclusive activities as Longjing tea village and culture experience, discover Alibaba and cutting-edge China.
Exclusive Local Experiences for Enriching Hangzhou Tour
Hangzhou Tour FAQs
1. How to Get to Hangzhou?
Hangzhou has an extensive transportation network connected all over China. Traveling to Hangzhou can easy reached by high-speed trains, flights, and buses.
Shanghai to Hangzhou: over 100 high-speed (CRH) trains from Shanghai Hongqiao Station to Hangzhou East Station every day from 6am to 9:30pm.
Suzhou to Hangzhou: 30 trains high-speed (CRH) trains every day from Suzhou North Station/Suzhou Station to Hangzhou East Station at 6:42am to 6:53pm.
Huangshan to Hangzhou: 18 trains depart between Huangshan and Hangzhou East every day from 5:52am to 8:35pm, and the trip takes 2 hours.
There are also trains from Guangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu, and everywhere in between
Hangzhou Airport opened air routes to 203 cities in China and 32 countries in the world.
2. What is the time to visit Hangzhou?
Hangzhou enjoys a subtropical monsoon climate with four distinct seasons, which are warm and humid. Spring (March and April) and Autumn (September to October) considering the best time travel to Hangzhou. In Spring blossoms are in full bloom, and in Autumn it gradually turns cool.
3. 144-Hour Visa-free Transit Policy for Hangzhou?
The cities of Hangzhou qualify 144-Hour Visa-free Transit.
Apply visa-free in 4 steps:
- 1. Inform your airline at the check-in that you intend to transit without a visa in China and collect your onward ticket.
- 2. Fill in the arrival and departure cards (can be done on flights).
- 3. After arrival, find the dedicated counter/lane and apply for the 72-hour visa-free transit. If approved, your passport will get a stay permit stamp or sticker showing your permitted duration of stay.
- 4. Claim your luggage, go through customs, and leave the airport as normal.