China railway is undergoing rapid development, especially the high-speed railway. By now, China has one of the world's largest railway networks. Trains link almost every major city that you'd want to visit. High-speed railway network in China is among the longest and most extensively used in the world.
Why Book with Us
- Free Seat Selection: Secure you preferable seat with just 1 click!
- Quick & Easy Online Booking: 3 simple steps to get your tickets
- Secure Payment: Protect personal information and payments
- Award-Winning Service: 24/7 one-to-one customer support
- Worry-Free Booking: Full refund for failed purchases
- 99% Happy Clients: 99% 5-star reviews on Trip Advisor
- Free Cancellation: Full refund if cancel at least 8 days in advance
The refund for my train ticket was fast and the travel adviser was speedy in answering my emails. Would definitely book through the agency again!
-- by Welson
We used this agency to get train tickets form Shanghai to Beijing! Very efficient! Excellent Service! Vivi CHEN was the best at getting last minute changes handled. Highly recommend these folks. See more...
-- by JKMeyer
Facts for China Train Travel
The best way to get around China is by train. Chinese trains are safe, punctual and comfortable. On the pages below, you will find introductions to train travel in China and guides that can help you have a smooth China train trip.
Popular China Train Routes
Beijing High-Speed Trains
Shanghai High-Speed Trains
More Hot Train Routes
China Railway Stations
- Hong Kong Railway Station
- Zhangjiajie West Train Station
- Huangshan North Railway Station
- Suzhou Railway Station
- Suzhou North Railway Station
- Hangzhou Railway Station
- Hangzhou East Railway Station
- Chengdu Railway Station
- Guangzhou Railway Station
- Shenzhen Railway Stations
- Guilin North Railway Stations
- Nanjing Railway Stations