The low density of population and strict religious doctrines prevented modernization from destroying the traditional cultures and beautiful landscapes in Tibet. It is a purification of the soul to explore the mysterious land.
In Potala Palace, tourists will see the sacred Tibetan Buddhist rituals. If tourists choose to travel to Tibet by train, more undeveloped attractions can be found. Contact us for any advice and help your Tibet explore dream come true.
Note: Monks praying is only allowed to be shot by mobile phone.
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by "Wechat Moments": we share lasted travel news and fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.
Tibet Tour Plans
FAQ About Tibet Travel Tours
1. What’s the best time to visit Tibet?
From April to October are good for visitors to enter Tibet. The best time to visit Tibet is May and September. Lots of flowers will in full bloom in May, visitors can get amazing views of natural scenery.
The weather will become cool in September; the sky is clear so people will plan hikes or trek in the season.
During July and August, the air has higher oxygen content than in other seasons. Summer is the high season for travel because of several important festivals such as Shoton Festival and the Nagqu Horse Racing Festival, so the costs will be higher than other seasons.
2. Could I travel to Tibet by myself?
The Chinese government requires that all travelers in Tibet be accompanied by a tour guide at all times so that travelers' safety can be maximized.
Foreigners who travel to Tibet need to get a Tibet entry permit which should apply through by travel agency. For more details please see Tibet Permit.