The Essence of Lhasa Tour
During this 4-day tour, you will get a glance at Tibet's inner beauty: devoted believers and their temples and monasteries, simple and peaceful life.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Focus on Lhasa's unique charm
- Professional guided visits
- Interact with local Tibetan
- Local flavor meals
When you arrive in Lhasa, our Lhasa tour guide will escort you to the hotel for check-in. Prepare yourself with some basic information and physical energy. Have a good night's rest for tomorrow.
- It needs 20 days to process Tibet Travel Permit. China Travel kindly suggests you confirm your tour at least 30 days ahead of time.
- Please stay in and adjust your body to the elevation on your first night in Lhasa.
- Breakfast and lunch
In the afternoon, you will visit the busy Barkhor Street.
- If lucky enough, you will witness the monks in debate in Sera Monastery every afternoon (except Mondays).
- Tibetan carpet, Thangka(a painted or embroidered banner), Tibetan fresco paintings, butter sculptures, and other stuff can be found in Barkhor Street, which can be something nice to bring home.
Today your Lhasa tour guide will escort you to the airport. Thank you for choosing us. Hope to see you again soon!
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
Price is based on a 2-person tour with 4-star hotels in low season.
from US $ p/p