Suzhou North Railway Station
Suzhou North Railway Station is a high-speed railway station in Suzhou, which is easily accessible for travelers to take bullet trains to and from Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou, Nanjing, and other cities. It is 11 kilometers (7 miles) away from Suzhou Railway Station and 15 kilometers (9 miles) from the famous Humble Administrator's Garden.
Suzhou North Railway Station Facts
- Chinese: 苏州北站 (pinyin: Sūzhōu Běi Zhàn)
- Address: South Tiancheng Road, Xiangcheng District, Chinese: 苏州市相城区南天城路)
- Transportation: Metro Line 2 / bus 811, 819, 824, 871, 873, and 877
Train Journey from Shanghai to Suzhou
Suzhou North Railway Station is located in the middle of the popular Shanghai–Beijing high-speed railway. It’s quite convenient to take a train from Shanghai every day — more than 70 trains run from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station and Shanghai Railway Station to Suzhou North Railway Station.
- From Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station: 64 G/D trains operate from 06:10 to 20:13 (about 25–35 minutes, US$6 for a second-class seat)
- From Shanghai Railway Station: seven G trains run from 07:00 to 19:51 (about 25–35 minutes, US$6 for a second-class seat)
Other Popular Train Routes
Suzhou North Railway Station also has high-speed trains running to Beijing, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Jinan, Tianjin, Qingdao, Xuzhou, and other cities.
- To Beijing South Railway Station: 17 G trains run from Suzhou to Beijing from 07:27 to 17:48 (about 5–6 hours, US$75 for a second-class seat)
- To Hangzhou East Railway Station: 15 G trains run from 08:12 to 19:20 (1½ to 2 hours, US$16 for a second-class seat)
- To Nanjing South Railway Station: about 70 G/D trains run daily from 06:35 to 20:38 (about 1 hour, US$15 for a second-class seat)
Traveling from Suzhou North Railway Station to Other Places
Suzhou Lingering Garden