Work with China Travel as An English Editor
Currently, China Travel does not have plan to hire online editors, but we will keep updated and place an advertisement on our website if we need recruitment.
Are you a person who is interested in China, its history, culture, and people? Do you enjoy traveling and like to share your travel experiences with others? Do some of the English on our website really BUG you? Would you like to show us how to use the English language properly?
China Travel is seeking online English editors to help us improve our websites and learn more about China at the same time. Do not hesitate to join us. You will get a lot of enjoyment out of volunteering with us.
Benefits of Working with Us
1. 22 hours/week flexible working time
2. Work with a vigorous and friendly young Chinese team
3. An opportunity to learn Chinese while working and traveling
4. Travel opportunities annually
5. Work visa provided after signing a contract
1. 22 hours/week minimum in our Guilin office
2. Over 2 years experience in English editing
3. Your mother tongue must be English; Chinese language ability would be a plus.
4. Bachelor degree or above, or relevant professional qualification
5. Proficient in interpersonal communication and coordination
6. Interest in China and traveling
7. Proficient in using Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
8. Excellent organizational and learning ability
What To Do?
1. Continuously improve the quality of the English website by checking website content, reading content, and comparing it with other websites.
2. Edit translations/texts, and improve marketing potential.
To apply for these positions, please email your application, and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.