2023 Chiang Mai Yi Peng Lantern Festival Tickets - CAD Official Ticket Partner
The 2023 Yi Peng Festival will be celebrated from 27th-28th November at Chiang Mai Arts and Design (CAD), which is the largest government-sponsored mess sky lantern release venue in Thailand.
The sky lantern festival is part of the Water Lantern Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The activities of the Water Lantern Festival are basically free, and the water lanterns are purchased by themselves. However, for safety considerations, Sky Lantern Festival will be held at a designated place for launching paper lanterns into the sky, you must book tickets for entrance in advance!
Ticket Prices for Yi Peng Festival at CAD 2023
- An E-ticket ( QR code)
- Two lanterns per person
- Round trip Free bus transfer between Maya Shopping Center & Chiang Mai Culture Art and Design (CAD)
- Food, dessert, and drink
- Cancellation received 30 days before the festival day: 100 % full refund of the ticket
- Cancellation received from 0 to 29 days before the festival day: non-refundable
- If the celebration is canceled: non-refundable, the cost will be donated to charity
- No-show travelers: non-refundable
- Hotel pickup: 4 pm at MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center, 55 Moo 5, Huay Kaew Rd. Chang Phuak, Muang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai. Find the staff at the reservation center who wear uniforms with the CAD logo. Show your e-ticket for verification and they will transfer you to the venue.
- Weapons, illegal objects, and alcohol are prohibited to take into the venue.
- Activity available: 4 pm to 9 pm, from 27-28 November, 2023
- Dress requirement: Women need to wear full skirts, and no sleeveless tops are allowed. Kids and Men - No shorts allowed
Schedule of Yi Peng Lantern Festival at CAD 2023
- 15:30-16:00: Arrange your own transportation to meet us at the Maya Shopping Center. Assemble then transfer to the venue
- 16:30-18.30: Arrival at the venue, and register your ticket at the main entrance. Received souvenirs and enjoy activities such as Loi Krathong
- 18:30-19.30: Enjoy Lanna Thai basket set food, snacks, desserts, beverages
- 19:30: Enter the ritual area in from of the great pagoda
- 19:40: Drum, candle dance show, religious ceremony, monks chanting
- 20:15: Launching lanterns
- 20:45: End of the ceremony, depart from the venue to the meeting point in the city at Maya Shopping Center (depends on traffic conditions)
Add Our WhatsApp Account to Get Travel Advice
Account: +86 13557335293
- Instant talk & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WhatsApp and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.