2-Day Chengdu Panda and Leshan Tour
Make China's pandas your close friends! This Chengdu package allows you and your kids to pay pandas a close visit as well as witness the largest stone buddha in the world.
Per person for 2 travelers
- Take close looks at the Leshan Buddha - largest stone Buddha in the world
- Have a tea in People's Park to experiencing Chengdu style life
- Say "Nihao" to the giant pandas in the Panda Breeding and Research Center
- Sofitel Chengdu Taihe (5-star) / Tibet Hotel Chengdu (4-star) / Holiday Inn Express Chengdu Wuhou (3-star)
Pick up from Chengdu Airport, our local Chengdu tour guide will take your family to the Giant Panda Breeding and Research Center, where you will see these cute pandas being taken care of.
In the afternoon, we will visit People's Park. Retired people will go to the teahouse and sit there all day long to chat with each other only pay little.
Free time ideas:
- Mahjong Experience (3 hours): Mahjong is a tile-based game that originated in China 300 years ago. Commonly played by 3-4 players. Your local guide will be happy to show you how to play it, hand by hand, in a local tea house.
- Shufengyayun Tea House for Sichuan Opera: The performance consists of various traditional Sichuan exhibitions: face changing, spitting fire, hand shadows, puppet show and acrobatics. There are some special activities you can learn such as shoulder massage, opera make-up and opera costume dressing.
- Breakfast and lunch
Leshan, noted for the Giant Buddha is 2 hours away from Chengdu by car. We will take a boat trip along Min River to view the Buddha.
Have lunch in a nearby restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will be back to Chengdu.
Our service ends here, please request in detail if you need airport transfer or extra night(s) in Chengdu.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.