Modern Guangzhou Half Day Tour
You'll feel the new and modern Guangzhou by taking this half-day trip to Ersha Island, Huacheng Square, Haixinsha Island, and Guangzhou TV & Sightseeing Tower.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- Ersha Island.
- Huacheng Square.
- Haixinsha Island.
- Guangzhou TV & Sightseeing Tower Overlook.
You will be picked up from your hotel for this half-day tour and head for Ersha Island which features some of Guangzhou's most modern and significant buildings. Haixinsha Island is at the east of Ersha Island. Later on, you'll visit Huacheng Square which is Guangzhou's largest square. After that, you'll visit the famous Guangzhou TV & Sightseeing Tower (known as Canton Tower) which is the new landmark for Guangzhou.
You'll be served a Chinese lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch, you will return to your hotel.
- Please wear casual and pay attention to the climate in Guangzhou.
- Your tour guide will contact you for the exact departure time the day before your departure date.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
from US $ p/p