Impression Sanjie Liu Night Show Tickets
Impression Sanjie Liu is an outdoor night show on the Li River, in Yangshuo and, Guilin. Against a backdrop of waters and mountains, the show integrates local folk songs, traditional ethnic performances, and fishing lights on the Li River, telling a legendary story of Sanjie Liu, a brave girl who was renowned for her singing to resist the local cruel oppressors.
Seat Types and Prices
Good to Know
- Children between 120cms(3.9ft)-139cms (4.6ft) enjoy child price with a separate wooden chair
- Child under 120cms(3.9ft) is free without seats
- Cancellation received 7 days before departure: 100 % refund of all monies paid
- Cancellation received from 3 to 6 days before departure: 50% of the ticket price
- Cancellation received less than 48 hours before departure: 100% of the ticket price
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the ticket price
Differences between Various Seat Types
|Seat Type||Rack Rate (CNY)||Chair||Remarks|
|Regular C||278||Plastic seats with no backrest||Might be arranged to one side outside of the stage|
|VIP B2||328||Plastic seats with backrest||The best area to enjoy the show to its fullest.|
|VIP B1||428||Bamboo chairs with back support||80 chairs available, with more comfortable seating|
|Presidential A2||688||Indoor seating unaffected by weather conditions||17 seats available|
|Presidential A1||888||Indoor seating unaffected by weather conditions||About 40 seats are available|
Tips: Bottom seats provide clear views of the performance while higher seats offer spectacular panoramic views. Generally speaking, it is recommended to take the cost-effective VIP B2 seats.
How to Collect Your Tickets
Book tickets with us and collect tickets near the ticket office at the theater.
- 1Receive a confirmation letter from your trip adviser
- Collect ticket outside ticket office from our staff
- Read your seat number on the ticket
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: Gives you an easy way to talk to a tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: Request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by travel moment: We share lasted travel news or fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.
Customer Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to get to the show?
Walk downstream (southeastwards) from West Street for 30 minutes (5 minutes by battery cart) to the entrance of the theater on East Street.
Book a private transfer with us including hotel pick up, transfer back to your hotel after the show, and ticket collection for convenience and carefree.
2. Is it possible to catch the cormorant fishing and Impression Liu Sanjie Show on the same night?
Guilin is a popular tourist destination in China that is set up with one international airport and three high-speed railway stations, it is quite convenient to get to Guilin by flights or trains from most of the cities like Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu and etc.
3. Are there any dress codes to watch the Impression Liu Sanjie Show?
No dress code is required, and casual clothes are fine to watch the show.
4. Will the show be canceled if it rains?
If it only has light rain, the show will go on and a disposable raincoat will be offered to everyone. But the performance will be canceled if it rains heavily. In this case, visitors can claim a full refund on the cost of the ticket.