Harbin Ice and Snow World Tour
One thing in winter not to miss is the ice art in Harbin such as the famous Harbin Ice and Snow World. You can view exquisite ice sculptures combined with lighting techniques and lasers. Join in this extraordinary event in Harbin from 5th January to 25th February.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Enjoy beautiful ice carvings during the annual 7-week ice festival
- Take part in a variety of ice activities
- Visit key attractions like Central Street and Siberian Tiger Park
- Eat tasty Chinese Northeast style dumplings
Welcome to the icy world that is Harbin! Today your local tour guide will escort you to the hotel from the airport or train station. Check-in upon arrival and take a rest.
- This Harbin tour starts without an entry flight or train. However, please feel free to contact us if you need our help.
- Breakfast, Lunch
Lined up with beautiful Russian and European facades, Central Street is the major avenue in Harbin, also a fascinating window for outsiders. Later, we will visit the Siberian Tiger Park, home to over 500 Siberian tigers. St. Sofia Orthodox Church is the place attracting every visitor. Countless snow sculptures make up a splendid place for you to admire the art of snow, that is Snow Sculpture Garden on Sun Island. The sun sets down early in Harbin, perfect timing just for a visit to Ice World Wonderland. Stalin Park is one of the places for sightseeing on the riverbank of the Songhua River.
Leaving Harbin today, our local tour guide will see you off at the airport or train station.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
from US $ p/p