Yabuli Skiing Tour
The skiing culture in China is developing just as quickly as its ski resorts. One of the finest ski fields in the country today is Yabuli and it is a great place to enjoy an enjoyable ski break and holidays with the family.
Per person for 2 travelers
- Enjoy a crazy ski journey in Yubili
- Take part in a variety of snow activities
- Insider tips for your ski travel
Once you arrive at the ski area in Yabuli, you will be promptly transferred to your hotel. After resting, you will then be taken to the Ski Resort where you can start skiing. You can also opt-out and rest at your hotel.
Yabuli Ski Area: The ski area of Yabuli is located 194 kilometers from Harbin. There are ten different ski resorts in the area. Among these, the two largest resorts are Yabuli Sun Mountain and Yabuli Ski Resort. This resort is not just popular for its exceptional ski facilities but also because of its beautiful scenery.
Yabuli Ski Resort: The Yabuli Ski Resort is among the best known in the area and has hosted several professional competitions such as the 2008 University Winter Games and the 1996 Winter Asian Games.
Skiing for One Day: Take the day to enjoy skiing. You can make arrangements according to your own time preferences. Lunch can be served at your hotel if you make the arrangements.
Given below is a basic guideline for the prices:
- Skiing-2 hours: ￥240 on weekdays, ￥280 on weekends￥360 on holidays
- Skiing: Half day:￥320 on weekdays￥380 on weekends ￥460 on holidays
- Skiing: Full day:￥480 on weekdays ￥580 on weekends ￥680 on holidays
- Ski Course: 2 persons, 2 hours:￥180 on weekdays ￥240 on holidays
- Ski Course: 5 persons, 2 hours::￥120 on weekdays ￥150 on holidays
- 1. The above ski fee information is only a reference. Please check the updated prices in the resort.
- 2. Prices can vary based on time and are usually higher on holidays and weekends. Weekends: Friday through Sunday. Holidays: December 24 to 27, January 1 to 3, February 2 to 8.
- 3. The prices stated above generally include ski gear set (ski poles, skis, and ski boots) and the lift fee. Half price for children with height less than 1.2 meters.
- 4. China Travel customers can get around 40% off if they produce a room card or an ID card.
Take the day to enjoy skiing. You can make arrangements according to your own time preferences. Lunch can be served at your hotel if you make the arrangements.
Rental prices for equipment and activities:
- clothing: ￥80 for a half-day￥120 for a full day
- Goggles: ￥50 for a half-day ￥80 for a full day
- Helmet: ￥50 for a half-day ￥80 for a full day
- Cabin: ￥50 for one time
- Sightseeing lift: ￥90 ( for one way)
- Snow dinghying: ￥50 (for 30 minutes)
- Ski motor car: ￥120 (for 10 minutes)
Note: The above ski fee information is only a reference. We can find the updated price information if you send us an inquiry.
Your tour guide will escort you to the airport for the departure flight. Thanks for taking this tour with China Travel, hope to see you again soon!
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
from US $ p/p