One-Day Hong Kong to Macau Seat-in-Coach Tour
One day tour to Macau from Hong Kong to visit key sights of Macau Ruins of St. Paul's, Mount Fortress, Section of the Old Walls, Na Tcha Temple, Leal Senado Square, souvenir shop, A-Ma Temple, Casino...
Price per person
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- Ruins of St. Paul's
- Mount Fortress, Section of the Old Walls
- Na Tcha Temple
- Leal Senado Square
- Souvenir shop
- A-Ma Temple
You will be picked up from the appointed hotel in the morning at 07:30 - 07:50, and transferred to the dock to take a high-speed ferry from Hong Kong to Macau. It will take about one hour.
Arrive at Macau, we will take a shared bus to explore the Ruins of St. Paul, Mount Fortress, Section of the Old Wall, and Leal Senado Square. You could shop for local produce at the sidewalk stalls. Have a simple set-menu lunch at a local restaurant. Continue the Macau tour in the afternoon to visit the old A-Ma Temple and a famous casino for entertainment in your free time.
Finish the Macau tour, you will back to Hong Kong by taking a high-speed ferry around 16:00-17:00. and then transfer back to the hotel upon arrival in Hong Kong.
Hotel pick up: Kowloon side Hotel around 07:30 - 07:50 / Hong Kong side Hotel around 08:00 - 08:10
Ferries between Hong Kong and Macau
HK-Macau: 09:00 or 09:30 departure at Macau Ferry Terminal (located in Sheung Wan), one hour
Macau-HK: 17:00 or 17:30 arrive at Macau Ferry Terminal (located at Sheung Wan)
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Hotel picks up and drops off with air-conditioned coach in Hong Kong
- Round-trip ferries Hong Kong – Macau
- Entrance tickets to attractions listed in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide service
- Simple lunch
from US $ p/p