Xi'an Essence Travel
Though Xian is mostly defined by the Terracotta Army, the city has more to offer. Get a glimpse of its history and lifestyle for 3 days.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Walk on the Ancient City Wall
- Try out local food at the Muslim Quarter
Today you will arrive in the charming city of Xi'an. Check-in upon arrival.
Find out about the lives of the Muslim community at the Muslim Quarter, where you can find authentic halal food and interesting souvenirs.
visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Historically, this played a huge role in the introduction of Buddhism to China.
- Smart Tips:
- No international flights are included in this tour, however, we do have some great deals on international airfare. Please contact us to check out.
- Breakfast and lunch
Over 8,000 life-size clay warriors were buried down the ground, away and unknown from the outside world until 1974 and now it's a world-famous historic site, totally worth a trip. This morning, you will spend some time at Terracotta Army. Have lunch and visit an art center.
Later, get a nice view of the city at sunset on the Ancient City Wall.
- Smart Tips:
- Digging some royal gems, you can book a night show, Tang Dynasty Music, and Dance Show to kill off the night.
Before the departure time, your Xi'an tour guide will escort you to the airport. Hopefully, this 3-day Xi'an tour is granted as memorable for you. Hope to see you again soon!
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
from US $ p/p