2-Day Xi'an Highlights Trip
Would you like to know why it was the terminus of the legendary Silk Road? And why did Emperor Qin Shi Huang build terracotta warriors and horses? Take this tour and you will find out.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Cycle on the Ancient city wall for a great view of the city
- See the Terracotta Warriors and horses face-to-face
- Visit a cave-dwelling which used to be a residence for local farmers
- Wyndham Grand Xian South (5-star) / Grand Noble Hotel (4-star) / Titan Times Hotel Xian (3-star)
Upon arrival at the airport, your Xi'an tour guide will escort you to your hotel for check-in.
Have a simple lunch before we start the tour.
Visit the excellent Shaanxi History Museum with several galleries devoted to artifacts from the Ming (1368–1644 AD) and Qing (1644–1912 AD) dynasties.
At sunset, you will ride a bike along the Ancient City Wall, which is a piece of history you can touch.
Free time ideas:
- Find out about the lives of the Muslim community at the Muslim Quarter, where you can find authentic halal food and interesting souvenirs.
- Breakfast and lunch
Today we will find out why Emperor Qin Shi Huang built the terracotta warriors and horses.
One of the most remarkable features of the famous Terracotta Army. They are still guarding the tomb of Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China. Each of them has more-than 7,000 soldiers who come in different sizes and facial expressions.
After a couple of hours at this incredible site, you will visit Cave Dwelling also called Yaodong is significantly "dug-in" to the side of a mountain.
Lunch will be at a local restaurant.
After the tour, our guide and driver will transfer you to the airport for your flight.
Good to Know
If you plan on an extension tour to other cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, or other neighboring countries, please let us know what we can do for you.
- Want to extend tours to other cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, or other neighboring countries, please let us know what we can do for you.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
from US $ p/p