1-Day World's Longest Glass Bridge Tour in Zhangjiajie
The world's longest and highest glass bridge is open now. Walking on this transparent bridge must be an awesome experience. You can also enjoy the picturesque scenery and wooden boat.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- We book tickets in advance for ensuring availability and to save time for the lineup.
- Be brave on the glass bridge and your private guide will take photos and videos for you.
- Enjoy not only the glass bridge but amazing views of Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
- Take a 30-minute scenic boat ride on Baofeng Lake.
We'll drive you to the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Scenic Area from your hotel. It will take 1.5 hours if your hotel locates in Zhangjiajie city center. And it will take only 30 minutes from Wulingyuan Area.
Let's get some thrill. The most thrilling attraction is definitely the Glass Bridge. A full view of Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon can be seen by standing on the glass bridge.
If you dare venture forth, you can see the 300 meters drop to the canyon's bottom. Your private tour guide will take photos and videos for you to record your courage.
We will arrange an authentic meal at an approved local restaurant, your guide will help to order dishes.
After lunch, we will drive to Baofeng Lake. You will take a shuttle bus from the entrance to the pier. Then, you will enjoy a leisurely wooden boat ride for about 30 minutes and see various hills around.
Take a private transfer back to your hotel in Zhangjiajie.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
Good to Know
- Price per Person in US dollars. The price may change during some festivals including Spring Festival, Labor Day (1st May), Mid-Autumn Day, and National Day (1st-7th October).
- This is a private no-shopping tour. Your guide and driver only serve your party on your tour day.
- You will receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours of payment.
- An extra fee will be applied if you need to be transferred to or from the airport, cruise terminal, or train station.
- Booking the tour with us will save you a lot of trouble, as the bridge limits the number of visitors to 8,000 every day, and anyone who wants to step on the bridge needs to book the ticket at least 2 days ahead at Grand Canyon Ticket Office or with a travel agency.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- To ensure safety, the bridge might close at short notice when the weather becomes extreme.
- A maximum of 600 people are allowed on the bridge at one time and don't run or lean over the rail.
from US $ p/p