Li River Cruise Tickets
China Travel offers Li River Cruise Ticket Booking to ensure self-guide travelers can find an easy way to reservation, and book the tickets in advance to ensure availability, especially in peak tourist seasons.
We attention to every small detail to help in making comparisons of different types of boats, ticket collection, and ways to get to the dock. For any questions, you may concern or want more information, contact us for further assistance.
Li River Cruise Boat Types and Booking
Booking Restriction during Covid-19
Passengers from areas of medium or high risk are not allowed to book Li River tickets. For booking the tickets, you need to provide us following certificates:
- A 48-hour negative nucleic acid test result
- 14 days tripcode
- Health code
- Passport and latest time of entry to China
- Cancellation received 14 days before departure: 100 % refund of all monies paid
- Cancellation received from 14 to 7 days before departure: 50% of the ticket price
- Cancellation received less than 7 days before departure: 100% of the ticket price
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the ticket price
How to Collect Your Ticket?
1. It takes 50 minutes to drive to the wharf from Guilin downtown, please make sure to get to the wharf at least 40 minutes before departure to leave enough time for ticket collection and security check.
2. The booking is confirmed within 24 hours. Ticket release in 2 days before departure, we will email you the time and detailed ticket information as soon as possible.
How to Get to the Pier?
There is no public transportation from downtown Guilin to the cruise pier. Below are three options with pros and cons for travelers:
- Take a taxi: It takes CNY 200+ from Guilin Airport and about CNY 100+ from most downtown hotels – not cost-effective.
- Join in a seat-in-coach tour with a travel agency: It takes extra time to pick up other passengers and you need to pick up cruise tickets on your own – not time-efficient.
- Book Li River Cruise with Private Transfer like us: including hotel/airport pickup, ticket collection and drop off in Guilin after the cruise – fast, convenient, and carefree.
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: Gives you an easy way to talk to a tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: Request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by travel moment: We share lasted travel news or fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.
Customer Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I stay in Guilin or Yangshuo?
You’ll need to stay for one night in Guilin because the Li River Cruise leaves in the early morning only. If your time and budget allow, Yangshuo deserves a visit, too. Bike through the Yangshuo countryside and visiting a local family will enrich your Guilin tour.
2. Where to stay near the Guilin River Cruise?
Fusheng Banri Boutique Hostel: 1.8 km from Zhujiang Pier, from CNY 558 per night. Ancient Town Jiangjing Hotel: 6.4 km from Zhujiang Pier and 4 km from Mopanshan Pier, from CNY 278 per night.
3. Does the cruise ticket include hotel pick-up?
It depends. A single cruise ticket doesn’t include hotel pick-up, while the ticket with private transfer covers cruise reservation, hotel/airport pick-up, and ticket collection service.
4. Is it worth paying extra for the upper deck?
There is a VIP cabin on the upper deck, providing the most spacious room on the cruise and the best position to enjoy views of the river indoors. If you prefer sitting inside, it is worth paying extra for the upper deck; if you spend most of your time on the roof deck open for viewing for all passengers, the lower deck is fine.
5. Can I bring my luggage on board?
Yes, all of the boats offer space for luggage.
6. How to get back to Guilin after disembarking the cruise in Yangshuo?
The direct bus from Yangshuo North Bus Station to Guilin South Bus Station operates from 7:00 to 20:30 every 20 minutes with a cost of CNY 27. Optionally, our Li River Tour with Private Transfer day trip includes hotel pick-up and transfer to Guilin Pier and a drive back to Guilin after the cruise.