1-Day Nanxun Water Town Trip from Shanghai
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- Visit at least 4 attractions in Nanxun with many photo opportunities
- A boat ride to experience the real charm of the town(30 minutes)
- Stroll along the canals and meet the locals living there
- A mini electric tricycle ride (10 minutes)
Your guide will call you between 7:00 and 8:00 PM the night before your tour to confirm the exact pickup time based on your request. If you don't answer your phone, your guide will leave you a message at the front desk. If you don't receive a call after 8 p.m. or a message, please call our Shanghai Office on 13910694045. We will solve your problem.
Your guide will wait for you at your hotel lobby at the appointed time. Your private group will then be transferred directly to Nanxun. It takes about 2 hours on the road. Our guide will introduce you to the highlights of the trip and to Nanxun. You can ask any questions about the tour.
There are about 10 small attractions in the town. The most famous sites are Little Lotus Garden and Jia Ye Tang Library, which you will visit first. Little Lotus Garden is best visited in late July as there are a lot of lotus flowers at that time. In a water town, visitors should always take a boat along the canal to appreciate the beauty of it. You will do it too. You will walk along some bridges. Usually local older people chat on the bridge. So when you are on a bridge, have a rest and take some photos. After lunch, you will visit other attractions to get a better understanding of Nanxun.
Lunch in a restaurant beside a river
In the afternoon, you will visit the Jili Silk Museum, the Liu Family Compound, the One-Hundred Residential Houses, and the Former Residence of Zhang Jingjiang. You will have a chance to go through different buildings of Chinese and western styles. You will also see some local communities with many households of the 1970's Chinese style.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to Shanghai. There may be traffic jams, so it may take 3 hours or more to get to your hotel.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
Good to Know
- This is a private no-shopping tour. Your guide and driver only serve your party on your tour day.
- You will receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours of payment.
- An extra fee will be applied if you need to be transferred to or from the airport, cruise terminal, or train station.
- An extra fee will also be applied if your hotel is outside the middle ring road in Shanghai.
from US $ p/p