Half-day Old Shanghai Exploration Cycling Tour
How to get to know the local’s real life? Tasting their daily food and experiencing their nightlife will let you see more and feel more about the people of this city. On this tour, we’ll head to two of the city’s night markets to taste delicious and famous Shanghai snacks. The Old Shanghai Exploration tour takes you to old alleyways in Shanghai. The Old Shanghai Exploration tour takes you to old alleyways in Shanghai.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- Appreciate the beautiful tree-lined streets that provide a tranquil and picturesque setting.
- Admire the grandeur of the French villas, art deco buildings feature a blend of Western and Chinese styles in the Former French Concession.
- Visit Xintiandi, a trendy entertainment district that beautifully juxtaposes contemporary architecture with traditional Shikumen houses.
- Stroll around Tianzifang, which is famous for narrow alleyways lined with boutique shops, art studios, and charming cafes
The Night Before Your Tour Arranging a Pickup Time Your guide will call you between 7:00 and 8:00 PM the night before your tour to confirm the exact pickup time based on your request.
The guide will pick you up from the hotel by taxi to the starting point of the cycling tour. Our tour will begin in central Shanghai, where we will begin our 20km tour, seeing all of the city's most famous highlights in rapid succession. On the Shanghai highlights tour, you will experience all the essentials of Shanghai, from the French Concession and Xintiandi to Taikang Road, the Bund, and People's Square. Transfer to the hotel after the tour.
Tips: The tour price includes cycling rental fees and round-way ferry boat tickets (if going to Pudong).
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
Good to Know
- This is a private no-shopping tour. Your guide and driver only serve your party on your tour day.
- You will receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours of payment.
- An extra fee will be applied if you need to be transferred to or from the airport, cruise terminal, or train station.
- An extra fee will also be applied if your hotel is outside the middle ring road in Shanghai.
from US $ p/p