Shanghai Classic Tour
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- Yuyuan Garden
- Jade Buddha Temple
After you have been picked up at your hotel, you will be shown one of the embodiments of China’s rapid economic development in the last few decades – the Shanghai World Financial Center. The city design seems to be strongly attached to skyscrapers. You will be visiting one of the tallest buildings in town before heading to the next spot – the Jade Buddha Temple.
Nondescript as the Jade Buddha Temple might be while compared with other big temples in China, it is an important temple for the local Shanghainese people. Built-in 1918, the Jade Buddha Temple has an elaborate layout with several wing halls along the central axis. It’s an oasis for Buddhists who live in a forest of concrete.
Yu Garden is definitely a representative of Chinese-style gardens. It was built in 1559 and owned by an official as a private garden in the Ming Dynasty. As well as being a pearl among other gardens, Yu Garden was also the headquarters of the Small Swords Society uprising which took place in 1853.
“You’ve never really been to Shanghai if you don’t visit the Town God′s Temple”. This saying explains the status of the Town God’s Temple in good simplicity. The Town God′s Temple (Cheng Huang Miao) sits near Yu Garden. Its tasty food and snacks attract numerous visitors every day.
Lubolang Restaurant was opened in the Ming Dynasty. It was a tea house until 1978. When Queen Elizabeth II visited the restaurant in 1986, she tasted different snacks in the restaurant which she complimented.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
Good to Know
- This is a private no-shopping tour. Your guide and driver only serve your party on your tour day.
- You will receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours of payment.
- An extra fee will be applied if you need to be transferred to or from the airport, cruise terminal, or train station.
- An extra fee will also be applied if your hotel is outside the middle ring road in Shanghai.
from US $ p/p