Walk Into Shanghai Former French Concession
Shanghai French Concession, roughly bounded by Ruijin Road to the East, Yan'an Road to the North, Zhaojiabang Road to the South, and Huashan Road to the West -- is quiet, tree-lined, and teeming with a large number of boutiques, bars, and restaurants. Despite re-development over the last few decades, the area retains a distinct character and keeps the old Shanghai complex in heart of every Shanghainese because its streets are filled with memories.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- Okura Garden Hotel
- the Cathay Theatre
- Huaihai Road
- Sinan Road
- Fuxing Park
Hit the pavement today with us on the best route to see this unique neighborhood and walk into the past.
First, visit the Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai which is situated on Huaihai Road. The hotel built in 1926, retains the vestiges of the French Club and preserves its beautiful Art Deco atmosphere.
- See the Cathay Theatre which was a favorite of famous Shanghainese author Eileen Chang and learn about China's golden era of film.
- Stroll through the streets of the old French Concession - Huaihai Road, combines tree-lined streets, local Shanghainese bustle, and a growing number of trendy boutiques and restaurants. Most of the architecture keeps a mixture of Chinese-European styles.
- Walk along Sinan Road to see the classic old buildings and former celebrity residences and enjoy the neatness of the road. Pay a visit to the former residence of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen and Fuxing Park. which is a European-style park with gardens, open spaces, and restaurants and clubs dotted throughout.
- Our last stop is at Tianzifang in Taikang Road. It has become an amazing cluster of trendy and cultural spots.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
Good to Know
- This is a private no-shopping tour. Your guide and driver only serve your party on your tour day.
- You will receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours of payment.
- An extra fee will be applied if you need to be transferred to or from the airport, cruise terminal, or train station.
- An extra fee will also be applied if your hotel is outside the middle ring road in Shanghai.
from US $ p/p