Universal Studios Singapore Tickets - 2022 Christmas Promotion
Universal Studios Singapore is Located at Resorts World™ Sentosa, renowned as the first Hollywood movie theme park in Southeast Asia. 18 of the 24 movie-themed are designed specifically for the Singapore Universal Studios.
Universal Studios Singapore features six themed zones: Hollywood, Far Far Away, The Lost World, Ancient Egypt, Sci-Fi City, and New York.
Ticket Package Options
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The ticket(s) is non-refundable if canceled after confirmed
- No changes can be made after confirmed
- No-show travelers: non-refundable
- We will issue a FULL refund if the ticket(s) sold out at the specified date you required, or rescheduled any available dates for you.
The voucher is valid only on the specified date (and time if applicable)
Enter with E-Voucher, scan the bar code at the entrance
Wednesday to Sunday 11 AM - 6 PM, close on Monday and Tuesday.
Location: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore
- 1. Take the North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station.
- 2. Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight 1 stop later at Waterfront station.
- 3. Walk straight till you see Chili's Restaurant on your right. Turn right and head towards the Universal Studios Globe.
- 1. Take the North-East line to HarbourFront station.
- 2. Proceed to the bus stop either outside VivoCity Shopping Mall or Merril Lynch Harbourfront and board the RWS 8 bus into Resorts World Sentosa.
- 3. Once you have dropped off outside the Casino Entrance, walk in, turn left and take the escalator up. Turn left again and head towards the Universal Studios Globe.
- The taxi price range will depend on the distance and time of travel.
What to Expect at Universal Studios Singapore
- 1. Sci-Fi City features the famous TRANSFORMERS The Ride, enjoy The Ultimate 3D battle and Battlestar Galactica.
- 2. Red and gray roller coaster: the world's highest double-track roller coaster.
- 3. Revenge of the Mummy: located in Ancient Egypt Zone, an exciting indoor roller coaster in an all-black environment, with a thrilling atmosphere and a sense of weightlessness.
- 4. Jurassic River Adventure: probability will get wet when riding through the splashing area, it is recommended to bring a raincoat and plastic bags to cover shoes.
- 5. Water World: Enjoy a hurricane of fun and excitement at the show, The show is 16 minutes long and includes stunts on water, land, and overhead. The seat in the front line will be sprayed and get wet (the actor will take the water gun-bared people and motorboat swing tail and splashes around).
- 6. Puss in Boots: a cute and slow roller coaster.
- 7. Have a dizzying river rafting trip in Madagascar.
Recommended Tour Routes of Singapore Universal Studios
It is suggested to take the trip counterclockwise: Hollywood Avenue - Science Fiction City (Transformers, Spacefortress Double Track Roller Coaster) - Ancient Egypt (Revenge of Mummy) - Lost World (Skyscreen Flight) - Far Far Away (Little Flying Dragon, Shrek 4D Movie) - Madagascar
Tips: There are many people in the peak season in the park, if the queue time exceeds 60 minutes, skip it first. Take the one prior to queue time of fewer than 45 minutes.
Guests at age of 4 to 12 can buy child tickets.
If you come on Friday and Saturday or a specific public holidays, the "Universal After Hours" in the evening will have wonderful night activities until 10 p.m. Follow the rhythm of "Rhythm Truck", taste various street snacks, and linger at "Hollywood Dreams Light Up Parade" will surely enhance the trip.
Add Our WhatsApp Account to Get Travel Advice
Account: +86 13557335293
- Instant talk & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WhatsApp and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.