A Half Day Hutong Pedicab Tour
Hutong is a special lane in Beijing. This tour will provide you an opportunity to take a pedicab to tour hutong and learn how to make dumplings in a local family. Then you will see the bell tower and drum tower which were used to tell time.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- A well-trained English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Take a featured pedicab to tour hutong
- Visit a local family and learn how to make dumplings
- Go to Bell Tower and Drum Tower
- Watch a drumming performance
Your guide and driver will pick you up at about 09:00 in your hotel lobby. Then you will be transferred to hutong to explore this traditional place of Beijing. After walking in the hutong for a while, you will take a rickshaw to sightsee the inner hutong.
At about 10:30, you will visit a local family and learn how to make dumplings. You may learn something interesting.
At 12:30, you will continue your walking trip to bell and drum towers, which were once used to tell time to the public. Climb to the top of the drum tower you will see a very fantastic drumming show which lasts for 5 minutes.
Good to Know
- Extra pickup costs may apply if your hotel is outside of the Beijing center area. Or you can select an alternative hotel and make your way there.
- There is no meal included in this tour.
- Your guide will contact you the night before your tour date and appoint the exact pick-up time with you.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day Holiday (1st - 7th, Oct).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
from US $ p/p