Great Wall Hiking from Huanghuacheng to Mutianyu
From wild and unrepaired Huanghuacheng and Jiankou sections to finely renovated Mutianyu sections, the hike will open different views of the Great Wall.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Three sections of different charms
- Hiking and camping at the Great Wall
- Easy pace subject to your own
- Safe and professional guide
- Camping gear included
- Camping on the Great Wall
- Lunch and Dinner
Today your Beijing tour guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby or your home and take you to the Great Wall at Huanghuacheng Section.
Huanghuacheng Section of the Great Wall is known for its unique state: a great part of the Great Wall is underwater because of the dam which creates a picture of a dragon playing in the water.
Today you will hike at this beautiful section for about 3 hours and camp up overnight.
- The drive to Huanghuacheng Section takes about 2 hours.
- Overnight in the camp at the Great Wall offers a great experience. However, don't forget to bring some heavy clothes and some snacks for the night might get cold after sundown.
- Breakfast and lunch
Waking up at the Great Wall, you will take in the first sunlight whilst having a simple breakfast. Later, we will drive to the Jiankou Section, a wild and unrepaired section of the Great Wall.
After an easy hike at Jiankou, your Beijing tour guide will lead your way to Mutianyu Section. You will walk uphill and take an exciting slide-way downhill.
By the end of today, you will be back to your hotel in Beijing or your sweet home.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
from US $ p/p