Rabbit Compatibility: Most Compatible Signs with Rabbits
According to Chinese astrology, each of the 12 zodiac animals has its unique characteristics, which affect their love compatibility. People born in the Year of the Rabbit are most compatible with people who were born in the Year of the Dog, Pig, or Goat. Read on to find out more information.
Rabbit's Best Matches
People born in the Year of the Rabbit can be compatible with the Goat, Dog, or Pig, no matter as lovers or couples.
1. Rabbit and Goat Compatibility
The Rabbit people and the Goat people are born to be a couple. They are alike in many ways. Both of them are honest and looking for a lifetime relationship. Their compassionate and easy-going spirit makes it easy for them to get along well with each other.
Rabbits and Goats are complementary in personality. Rabbits are tender and soft. They are also timid and might be easy to be taken advantage of. Fortunately, Goats are kind and upright. They will do their best to provide a caring and loving environment for the Rabbit.
2. Rabbit and Dog Compatibility
According to Chinese astrology, people are born with the Chinese zodiac signs of Rabbit, and Dog is known to make a great couple. They can form a stable and excellent love relationship. Rabbits and Dogs often have deep understanding relationships built on mutual respect and trust.
When the Rabbit and the Dog come together in a partnership, they will benefit each other. The Dog people are loyal, amiable, and honest. They always give support to the Rabbit people. The Rabbit rewards the Dogs' loyalty by creating a loving and caring home.
3. Rabbit and Pig Compatibility
People with the Chinese zodiac sign of the Rabbit and the Pig are well-matched to be a couple. They can understand each other very well because they're both compassionate, easy-going, and kind. Their combination makes for a highly supportive relationship and they could feel fulfilled in their marriage.
The Rabbit and the Pig truly work together as a team. They know each other's strengths and weaknesses and know how to complete each other. They are usually satisfied with each other and both are willing to make efforts for the family.
Rabbit's Worst Matches
The least compatible zodiac signs for the Rabbit are the Dragon and the Rooster.
1. Rabbit and Dragon Compatibility
Based on Chinese astrology, the combination of the Rabbit people and the Dragon people is polite but lacks a deep connection. They are frank and supportive of each other. There is a good chance that they can become good friends. But if getting married, there is a small possibility for them to obtain an everlasting marriage.
In marriage life, they are both vigilant and want to steer the family. The high desire for control makes the other feel nervous and anxious. There will be conflicts in their marriage from time to time.
2. Rabbit and Rooster Compatibility
They are quite picky with each other and strict about every trifle in life. Lots of misunderstandings and suspicions in their daily life make the relationship change in a bad direction. They don't have enough time to communicate with each other and can not usually accept others' opinions, which makes both of them unhappy.
Female Rabbits in Love - Tender, Faithful
Female people born in the Year of the Rabbit are tender and loyal in a love relationship. They are committed to their relationship and feel deeply attached to family life. Sometimes, Rabbit women are reluctant to reveal their minds to their lover or partner, but they are always faithful to them.
In marriage life, they will be devoted housewives who would take good care of their family. In spare time, Rabbit women will also acquire new skills to enrich their personal life.
Male Rabbits in Love - Amorous, Home-loving
Men born in the Year of the Rabbit are tender, considerate and generous. They are romantic while still being sensible. They are always understanding in a love relationship and are willing to compromise and make more efforts to make the relationship better.
In marriage, Rabbit men are good husband and father, and they are willing to put family in the first. They are also supportive and encouraging in marriage. They are willing to provide full support for whatever decision their partner makes.
Male Rabbit's Love Compatibility
1. Male Rabbit + Female Rat: They are likely to conflict with each other in a relationship.
2. Male Rabbit + Female Ox: Both of them are responsible and loyal in marriage. But they need to get rid of quarrels to live a harmonious life.
3. Male Rabbit + Female Tiger: This is not a good match. The male Rabbit is romantic and gentle and likes to live a quiet life. While female Tiget is ambitious and passionate. They are likely to end up in an awful marriage.
4. Male Rabbit + Female Rabbit: They could have a mutual understanding of each other's needs and desires. They are likely to live a quiet and peaceful life together.
5. Male Rabbit + Female Dragon: When living together, Rabbit men and Dragon women have the tendency to reveal more negative traits than positive ones. Both of them need to make great sacrifices and communicate more to maintain their marriage.
6. Male Rabbit + Female Snake: Their marriage will be unstable due to differences in personality and hobby. When meeting difficulties, their differences will get even more obvious.
7. Male Rabbit + Female Horse: Rabbit men and Horse women can have a flat but peaceful marriage, especially with determination from both sides.
8. Male Rabbit + Female Goat: They are the perfect match. They are very satisfied with their marriage.
9. Male Rabbit + Female Monkey: Due to differences in personality, they are likely to have many conflicts in their marriage.
10. Male Rabbit + Female Rooster: This is not a good match. Most of the time they can not accept their spouse's opinions. Misunderstandings and lack of communication make the relationship change in a bad direction.
11. Male Rabbit + Female Dog: This is a good match. They always put the other in first place and give support to each other. Both of them are willing to devote themselves to a loving marriage.
12. Male Rabbit + Female Pig: They are born to be a perfect couple. They share some similarities in personality, and their true heart will keep their marriage fresh.
Female Rabbit's Love Compatibility
1. Female Rabbit + Male Rat: They are not a compatible couple. They are quite picky about each other. Squabbles are inevitable.
2. Female Rabbit + Male Ox: They can not understand each other. This combination may have a small possibility to obtain an everlasting marriage.
3. Female Rabbit + Male Tiger: They are loyal to the family. But they hold different values in many aspects. Conflicts are inevitable.
4. Female Rabbit + Male Rabbit: They could have a mutual understanding of each other's needs and desires. They are likely to live a quiet and peaceful life together.
5. Female Rabbit + Male Dragon: This is not a good fit. They have little in common. Their life together would be boring and quarrelsome.
6. Female Rabbit + Male Snake: Their marriage will be unstable due to differences in personality and values. They would be a couple that usually conflicts and quarrels with each other.
7. Female Rabbit + Male Horse: Rabbit men and Horse women can have a flat but peaceful marriage. But it's hard for them to go further.
8. Female Rabbit + Male Goat: They are the perfect match. In marriage life, they can respect each other and they share many of the same views and values. They are very satisfied with their marriage.
9. Female Rabbit + Male Monkey: Due to differences in personality, they are likely to have many conflicts in their marriage.
10. Female Rabbit + Male Rooster: This combination may have a small possibility to obtain an everlasting marriage. Their personality is so different. It’s hard for them to give in to disagreement.
11. Female Rabbit + Male Dog: They are an ideal match. They understand each other and are always positive about life. Their marriage will be happy and sweet.
12. Female Rabbit + Male Pig: They are born to be a perfect couple. They are satisfied with each other and can live a life in harmony forever.