One Day Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Countryside Cycling
Lijiang River and Yangshuo are must-see sights in Guilin. Visitors will get an opportunity to admire the amazing karst landscape by cruising down the Lijiang River, cycling in the Yangshuo countryside, and feeling the hospitality of local people.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- Cruise on the Lijiang River.
- West Street strolling.
- Cycling in Yangshuo Countryside.
- Visit one local farming family.
- Private English-speaking tour guide and licensed driver.
Take time out to discover the beauty of the famous Karst Landscape. This tour allows visitors to view the amazing scenery along the Li River, explore the wild nature in Yangshuo and visit a local farming family.
Around 8:30 in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in Guilin and head to Zhujiang Wharf, where the Li River Cruise starts. While enjoying the 4 hour cruise time, your guide will share some interesting stories with you about attractions you’ll see along the Li River. You’ll see symbolic attractions like the Karst Landscape, which you’ll find printed on Chinese 20 RMB banknotes, and the Jiumahuashan (Nine-horse Fresco Hill), a wonder of nature and one of the most famous sites you’ll see along the Li River. Lunch will be available during the cruise.
Around 14:00, you will arrive at Yangshuo. You disembark near West Street. Your guide will show you around West Street and point out things of interest.
Rent a bike on West Street and follow your guide, who will lead you cycling on the way to the countryside. You will stop in the village on the way to visit a farming family and discover real Chinese farming life. Local people welcome visitors. You will get a vivid picture of real Chinese country life.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to Guilin. It takes 90 minutes to get back to Guilin by private car.
Good to Know
- Your guide will contact you the day before the tour to appoint the exact pickup time.
- Lunch is included.
Per person for 2 travelers
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
* An extra fee may be applied if there is a pickup or drop-off earlier than 09:00 or later than 19:00.
- Private English-speaking guide service fee.
- Private transfer service with air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance tickets and meals are listed above.
- Service charge and tax
- China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
- Luggage transfers.
from US $ p/p