3-day Essence of Guilin Tour
Guilin is famous for unique Kasts landscape scenery, but also has the great combination of culture and traditions as the old cities like.
This tour provides a visit of classical site of the city and an awesome experience for enhancing your tour.
Per person for 2 travelers
- Approaching to traditional handicrafts - making Chinese lanterns / painting monkey mask / lion head - used for ceremonial dancing
- Relaxed on Li River Cruise
- Cave Explore – go deep inside the cave and see different shape of stalagmite and stalagmite
- Try bargaining at local farming market
- Sheraton Guilin (5-star) / Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel (4-star) / Guilin Park Hotel (3-star)
Welcome to Guilin. You will arrive at Guilin International Airport, where your guide will be waiting for you at the arrivals hall holding your name sign.
Hop-on your private van/bus which will take you to your hotel. Your guide will help you check-in and show you good places for walking around nearby.
Good to Know
- Flight or train costs are not included in this tour.
- Guilin is safe with relatively little crime. Nevertheless, like tourists anywhere in the world, you should take precautions and use common sense, particularly in crowded places like markets.
- Breakfast and lunch
Start your tour after breakfast. First go to Daxu Ancient Town, learn how to make the traditional artwork.
Back in Guilin, we arrange lunch in a local restaurant, which serves authentic Chinese food good for treating family and friends.
After lunch, we head to Reed Flute Cave. The cave is brilliantly lit by colored lights and about 500 meters in length.
On the way back to your hotel, your guide will arrange a visit to a local farmers’ market, where you can observe locals going about their daily lives.
- Breakfast and lunch
Check out of your hotel in the morning before 8 am, and meet your guide at 8am.
Transfer to Zhujiang or Mopanshan Wharf (depending on the type of ship), to board the boat for your Li River cruise to Yangshuo.
Arrive in Yangshuo at around 1:30-2:00 pm. If time permits, your guide will show you around West Street after disembarking.
West Street known as a global street, since there are many shops, inns and restaurants there, attracting people from all around the world.
If time is tight, we’ll just transfer directly to the airport or train station from Yangshuo after disembarking from the boat.
Good to Know:
- A simple lunch box is provided on the boat. It is fairly average, probably not as good as in a restaurant.
- It takes an hour and 30 minutes to drive from Yangshuo to Guilin.
- Extra day: If you want to see more of Yangshuo and can stay overnight, leaving the next day, ask your travel consultant to arrange it.
- Optional ideas: cycle in the idyllic Yangshuo countryside, Chinese cooking class, Impression Light Show at night, taichi or kongfu classes.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.