5-Day Guilin Family Tour with Moderate Hiking
Encounter a different Family tour in Guilin! If you want to do an outdoor tour with your children this summer, Guilin will satisfy all of your imagination. This trip will increase your heart rate. It is an in-depth way to explore Yangshuo, Li River, and Longji Terraced Fields. Moderate walking is involved and a good level of fitness is required.
Get close to a mysterious limestone cave hidden in Huixian, which has never been touched by ordinary tourists. Hike along the best part of Li River. Camp in a peaceful village on the bank of Li River.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Appreciate amazing Terraced Fields
- Do a family visit to Ping’an Village
- Explore a celebrated limestone cave
- Camp in a lovely village on the bank of Li River
- Hike along the most stunning part of the Li River
- Experience local people’s farming work
- Take a bamboo raft along a breathtaking part of the Li River
- Experience interesting cycling in Yangshuo countryside and rock climbing
- Sheraton Guilin (5-star) / Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel (4-star) / Guilin Park Hotel (3-star)
The tour guide and driver will encounter you at the airport/train station. Then you will head for Longji Terraced Fields. The Longji Rice Terraces are a sight not to be missed when traveling around Guilin. They are one of the most impressive manmade wonders in China.
Today you will visit Ping’an Zhuang Village, which accommodates more than 50 families. You will visit a local minority family and learn how to make bamboo-tube rice. Chat with the family and walk around their traditional wooden house, learn about mountain ethnic people's life.
Good to Know
- If your time is available, stay here one night and have a great morning ambling and taking photos. Unmissable setting~
- Breakfast and lunch
Today, your tour will start with exploring a limestone cave that has never been touched by ordinary tourists. Explore an amazing limestone cave, using a professional rope system and with the help of your caving guides. Feel the power of water and appreciate the magnificent stalactites and stalagmites in the cave. At the bottom of the cave, playing a show game is funny.
Have a relaxing afternoon at the campsite on the bank of the Li River. The campsite is in a peaceful village on the bank of the Li River. Xingping Town is just on the opposite side of the river. You can have a relaxing walk to explore the village and have a glimpse of the local people's life.
- Breakfast and lunch
Start the tour by hiking along the Li River. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way and of course, you won’t miss the most famous part of the Li River scene on the 20 yuan banknote.
After you arrive at Nine Horses Hill, a ferry will take you to the opposite bank of the Li River. Then enjoy the incredible view of the river and the countless limestone peaks after climbing to the top of Xianggong Mountain.
In the late afternoon, you will visit a family in a rural village. Chat with them to know their lifestyle and experience how to do some farming work. Life in a rural village is quite different from that in the city.
Good to Know:
- The hiking distance is about 10kms in total but it is flexible.
- Breakfast and Lunch
Today will be a day full of funny outdoor activities. Take a bicycle along the rice fields of Yangshuo countryside. Yangshuo's countryside is known for its idyllic scenery and leisurely farming life. Along the way, you will enjoy your time with nature, karst peaks, rice fields, clear waters...
Bamboo rafting along the Yulong River is one of the highlights of Yangshuo. It's an incredibly serene and scenic trip down the river. The river is gentle, which enables you to appreciate the breathtaking Karst scenery on both sides of the banks. Every bend in the river reveals different scenery. After a while, all signs of work and life will gradually melt away.
Yangshuo is regarded as China's No. 1 "paradise for climbing" so rock climbing in Yangshuo is a wonderful idea. You will have the opportunity to climb a karst hill in Yangshuo. Your professional climbing guide will help you to challenge yourself.
Good to Know:
- The countryside trip will last for about 1.5 hours, and you will cycle for 10-12 KM. If you have no interest in cycling, taking an electric motorbike or taking a private car to get around are also available without extra cost.
Today, you will say goodbye to this Karst City. Your guide will escort you to the train station or airport.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels are listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
Price is based on a 2-person tour with 4-star hotels in low season.
from US $ p/p