China Winter Tours
What to do for traveling in China in Winter? Where you can see snow in winter in China? Northeast China snow village, fog island Jilin, and Harbin's Ice and Snow World are places to see the snowy scenery. If you are a skiing lover, we recommend those skiing hotspots you should not miss: Harbin's Yabuli Ski Resort, Jilin Beidahu, and Changbaishan ski resort...
Warm places for escaping the cold are in southern China: Sanya, Yalong Bay, Xishuangbanna, and hot spring resorts in Huangshan, Nanjing, and Beijing...are good places for escaping the cold.
Best China Ski & Snow Tours
Well-selected China ski and snow tours in Yanbuli Ski Resort, and engage in ice and snow activities in the Ice World Harbin.
China Winter Scenery Tours
The winter scenery in the mountain spots is stunning and worth enjoying the snowy view in the low tourist season, with cheaper fares and fewer tourists.
Warm Winter Destinations for Escaping the Cold
Winter is a great time to get a relaxed travel experience in the off-season. Escape the chill in these warm-weather destinations, Sanya, Xishuangbanna...
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by "Wechat Moments": we share lasted travel news and fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.