Beijing to The Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall
Visit Beijing’s two must-see sites in one day. Get acknowledge about the imperial life by visiting Forbidden City and seeing the exquisite treasures. The thrilling experience of toboggan sliding down the Mutianyu Great Wall will highlight the day.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
- Time smart tour includes two must-see sites - Forbidden City and Great Wall in one day.
- Skip the line tour in Forbidden City and save more time for a visit
- Go through the hidden path of Forbidden City and acknowledge the story behind the buildings.
- Visit the less crowded section of the Great Wall- Mutianyu.
- Slide down the Great Wall by toboggan
You will be picked up from your hotel at about 8 am by your guide who will accompany you on your one-day tour.
Today's tour starts from Tian' anmen Square, which has many historical events and ceremonies that happened here for a century.
Through Tian’anmen Square to the north is The Forbidden City, which is the home of China’s 24 emperors, this is one of the most popular sites in the world and over 30,000 thousand visitors came every day. Your guide will arrange the ticket in advance, skip the line and make most of the time focusing on the site. It takes 1 1/2-2 hours for visit.
After The Forbidden City, we head for the amazing wonder of the world - the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, which is 90km NE of Beijing and takes 1 1/2 hours the drive. Consider of best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, much more scenic, less crowded.
You can walk miles to reach to 4-5 beacon towers and enjoy superb views as it snakes across the hills and mountains. Things definite to do are cable car up and toboggan down if weather permits. I am sure this tour will exceed your expectations as it was a very fun day out.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day Holiday (1st - 7th, Oct).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals are listed in the itinerary.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
from US $ p/p