One Day Yangshuo and Li River Highlights Tour (Small Group of 6)
This is a NO SHOPPING TOUR. A No Shopping Tour does not follow the regular tourist route. It gives you more time to tour on foot, by raft, and by bike. You won’t miss out on local color, your tour will actually be enhanced, because you’ve left shopping for another day and you will make excellent use of a limited amount of time during a one day tour.
Per person for 2 travelers
Contact us via WeChat
for any inquiry
Scan ChinaTravel QR Code
What To Expect
- Enjoy the real Guilin off the beaten path instead of the regular travel route.
- Panoramic views of Li River with only a 10-minute climb to the Xianggong Mountain.
- Rafting by motorized- bamboo boats along the Li River to appreciate the very essence of all the Li has to offer.
- Admire idyllic Yangshuo countryside, including a chance to talk to locals.
Our guide will contact you the day before your trip for ensuring the exact pick-up time, just make sure you leave us a valid contact number.
Your guide will pick you up in the hotel lobby at the appointed time and may head to collect other group members from another hotel.
If an emergency or the guide does not contact you in real-time, please call us at 86-13557335293.
Your tour itinerary will adjust due to the weather condition and any force majeure base on your agreement.
- Pick-up time depends on the distance to your hotel.
- Free hotel collection and drop-off areas are within the urban areas of Guilin and Yangshuo.
- If your hotel is outside downtown, you can take a taxi to the appointed hotel. Don't forget to leave us the details of the hotel where you will be staying.
- Your Provided Transportation is an air-conditioned van, equipped with spacious seats and seatbelts. You will have a licensed driver with over 5 years of driving experience.
After collecting all group members, then takes 1 1/2 hours drive to Yangdi Wharf where you will enjoy a private raft trip.
You can see the landscape on the back of a 20 Yuan banknote; hold the note in your hand while you are rafting by the same background. Between spectacular limestone peaks, you'll see graceful bamboo groves, and lumbering water buffalo pulling carts or cooling off their stunning hulk in the river.
Xianggong Hill where you will find the best place for taking photos of the breathtaking views along the Li River. It’s about a 10-15 minute walk up stone steps to get to the top of Xianggong Hill. You’ll have a fine opportunity to watch the Li River streaming around at a right-angled bend as the sun rises in the background.
- The mountain has comfortable stone steps leading to the mountain top, but if you have problems walking, we suggest skipping this.
Transfer to Secret Garden Restaurant and have a local family-style lunch.
Biking is the most enjoyable and memorable way to acquaint yourself with Yangshuo. You can get up real close to authentic Chinese farming life, enjoy the spectacular landscape, and watch farmers tending their fields. Wave at the farmers as you bike by, and they will wave back!
If you stay in Guilin, your driver will take you back to Guilin and drop you off at your hotel.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day, and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
- Meal as specified in the itinerary
- Shared transfer between your hotel and scenic spots
- A shared English tour guide
- A licensed shared driver
- Service charges & government taxes
from US $ p/p