1-Day Zhujiajiao Water Town Tour from Shanghai
Let’s explore the elegant side of Shanghai – Zhujiajiao Ancient Town and Seven Treasures Ancient Town. These towns are just an hour’s drive from the Bund, and are known for delicious snacks, delicate stone bridges, decorative streams and deciduous willow trees.
Per person for 2 travelers
What To Expect
- Admire the water town and get to know its culture
- Visit some attractions in Zhujiajiao, like the Qing Dynasty Post Office and Kezhi Garden
- Take a 20 minutes boat ride along the canal in Zhujiajiao
- See traditional residences in the local community
- Sample snacks on South Street in Seven Treasures Town
Your guide will call you between 7:00 and 8:00 pm the night before your tour to confirm the exact pickup time based on your request.
If you don’t receive a call after 8 pm or a message, please call our Shanghai Office on 13910694045. We will solve your problem.
Your guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby at the appointed time. Your driver will then transfer your private party directly by car to Zhujiajiao. If traffic is not busy, the driving time will be around 40 minutes.
Known as the “Venice of the East”, the river cross through the whole town. Along with some small shops, fish outlets, calligraphy shops and a few restaurants; and short boat trips on the river can be arranged.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in town.
After visiting Zhujiajiao, we will go to Seven Treasures. The town is basically divided into 2 streets -- South Street and North Street.
There are many delicious snacks on South Street. It often becomes a magnet to foodies and attracts people from all over the world, who come to taste its local snacks.
You will leave for Shanghai at about 16:30 and arrive there at about 17:30. You’ll probably encounter some traffic jams on the way back.
We’d be more than happy to help if you need instead to be transferred to the airport, cruise terminal or train station.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
* The price may change during some festivals including the Spring Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, Labor Day (1st May), Mid Autumn Day and National Day (1st Oct.).
* The price is subject to change based on the exchange rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals listed in the itinerary.
- Private transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide and driver.
- Hotels listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Taxes.
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers.
Good to Know
- Extra pickup costs may apply if your hotel is outside the Middle Ring of Shanghai. If you do not need hotel pickup, we will give you details of the tour departure point so that you can make your way there.
- The meal will be in a Chinese restaurant and your guide will order dishes according to your taste.
- We suggest you go to Zhujiajiao on a week-day morning, By the afternoon, the streets start to get busy.
from US $ p/p