Shanghai Travel Guide
Located at the mouth of the Yangtze River, Shanghai is adjacent to Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces. It is a great destination to enjoy visa-free transit travel.
Shanghai is one of the largest air hubs in the world. It is famous for the modern and fashionable part of China, famous historic buildings and elegant water towns nearby.
Top Things to Do in Shanghai
- Stroll along the western bank of Huangpu River, the Bund at night gives you a dreamlike promenade.
- Get a birds-eye view from famous skyscrapers as Oriental Pearl TV Tower or Shanghai Tower.
- Discover the French Concession which shows Shanghai’s local life and hidden past.
- Visit neighboring water towns such as Zhujiajiao, see fascinating canals, old bridges, and classic architecture.
- Enjoy yourself at the shopping paradise - Nanjing Road where you can find everything.
All Shanghai Attractions.
Best Time to Visit Shanghai
Characterized by a humid subtropical climate and four distinct seasons, Shanghai is a place well suited for habitation. The best time to visit Shanghai are spring and autumn. The weather is pleasant and comfortable then.
Traveling in summer and winter is less enjoyable. The weather is hot and wet in summer, chilly and windy in winter.